Make sure you give your e-mail address to your library, so we can email you when the item is available. When you are logged into the Library catalog you can choose your preferred library to pick it up.
To place a hold
- Go to the Deschutes Public Library catalog (https://dpl.bibliocommons.com/)
- Click on "Login/My Account" in the upper right of the page.
- Enter your 14 digit library card number and your PIN (or the last four digits of your phone number)
- Browse the catalog
- If all copies of an item are in use you can place a hold on that item and you will be added to the hold queue. If the item is available use the "Place a Hold" button to reserve the item
- You have 7 days to pick up an item held for you. The 7 days is counted from the time the hold is filled. Days that a library is closed do not count towards the 7 day limit.
You can cancel and/or pause a hold in your account by clicking on "Log In/My Account" (or your username if already logged in) and then on "On Hold."
Staff is available to help you review your account. Visit the check-out desk at your local library or call 541-617-7050 for more information. If you have any problems placing a hold, please do not hesitate to contact your local library for assistance. For a complete listing of Deschutes Public Library branches please refer to the Hours and Locations page from the main menu.
Page Last Modified Wednesday, March 8, 2023