Search for articles and read newspapers & magazines online.
- The Downtown Bend library holds microfilm of The Bulletin from 1903 – 2014. The Redmond library holds microfilm of The Redmond Spokesman from 1910 – 2014. After 2014, the University of Oregon stopped microfilming The Bulletin and The Redmond Spokesman. To access The Bulletin articles from 2015 – present, visit America’s News. To access The Redmond Spokesman articles from 2015 – present, contact the Redmond Library.
- Oregon Historic Newspapers
- Read full text articles from a selective list of Oregon newspapers. Digital copies include photos, full text searching and printable pdf format. Created and maintained by University of Oregon in conjunction with the Library of Congress project Chronicling America digital newspaper project. Local newspapers include The Bulletin (Bend) (1903-1931), The Redmond Spokesman (Redmond), 1910-1914), The Nugget (Sisters), (1994-present), The La Pine Inter-Mountain, (1911-1934), The Deschutes Echo (Bend) (1902 - ?), and The Abbot Engineer (Camp Abbot / Sunriver) (1943-1944).
- The Bulletin (Bend) Indexes
- Searchable indexes in Adobe Acrobat, Excel, and plain text formats.
Index for 1903 – 1970
Index for 1971 – 1972
Index for 1984 – 1994
Page Last Modified Wednesday, June 30, 2021