Senior Book Clubs
Senior Book Club groups are held monthly in Bend and Redmond at senior centers or senior living facilities. If you are interested in attending or facilitating a Senior Book Club, please contact Deschutes Public Library for more information at 541-617-7054 or DPLBookClubKits@deschuteslibrary.org.
Bend Senior Center (September through June)
- Cardinals: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 10 a.m.
- Bluebirds: 1st Monday of the month, 1 p.m.
- Discovery Park: 1st Thursday of the month, 4 p.m.
- Stone Lodge: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 10:30 a.m.
- Touchmark Book Club 1: 2nd Monday of the month, 4 p.m.
- Touchmark Book Club 2: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 3 p.m. (starts January 2018)
- Whispering Winds (September through June): 1st Thursday of the month, 10:30 a.m.
- Brookdale (September through June): 4th Tuesday of the month, 10:30 a.m.
Homebound Services - For homebound customers, the library selects and delivers by mail books, audiobooks, music and more!
The Library Rendezvous program is available to retirement homes who wish to provide their residents with a recreational outing and the opportunity to use library materials at Deschutes Public Library locations.
A monthly day and time is set up for each facility to visit their local library. Library staff and volunteers are on hand to welcome and assist residents during their visits. Currently we have the following facilities visiting our libraries:
||Day and Time
||1st Friday, 1:30 PM
||2nd Tuesday, 10:00 AM
|Bend Villa Retirement
||3rd Thursday, 9:10 AM
||4th Friday, 1:30 PM
|High Desert Retirement
||3rd Friday, 2:30 PM
||2nd Friday, 1:30 PM
Page Last Modified Thursday, December 21, 2017