Oregon has only a few official legal forms, mostly for family law and small claims, with some forms available for DUII and evictions. County courts generally have some specific forms as well, typically involving family law. In many cases, you must draft your own. You will have to research the law to determine what information needs to be included.
- Legal Forms – Oregon
- The library subscribes to this database of Oregon-specific legal forms and sample documents.
Note that forms are listed as US or OR. Those with the OR preface are specific to Oregon.
- Oregon Judicial Department – Forms
- Access to some statewide court forms plus links to Circuit Courts forms and iForms, the state’s online, interactive forms for self-represented individuals to electronically complete, file, and respond to cases.
- Deschutes County Trial Court Forms
- A variety of forms specific to the Deschutes County Circuit Court including packets for small claims, divorce, and restraining orders.