The Foundation Center Funding Information Network Partner
Through Deschutes Public Library, you get free public access to
Foundation Center databases, directories, fundraising and philanthropy publications, and training resources.
Training and Search Assistance
Deschutes Public Library hosts free workshops on finding funders for nonprofit organizations. Registration is limited. Advance
registration is required by contacting Liisa Sjoblom (541-617-7093) or online at one of the links below.
Deschutes Public Library: Upcoming classes (free and open to the public) on finding funding.
10:00 AM -
Learn how to use Foundation Online Essential to find grants for your nonprofit.
This workshop provides an overview of the funding research process for nonprofits seeking grants from foundations, corporations, and grant-making public charities using Foundation Online Essential. Learn how to use this resource from your home or office to identify potential funders for your nonprofit.
This is a virtual session via Zoom and registration is required. A link to the meeting will be sent to participants the day before the workshop.
Add to Calendar |
Find Downtown Bend Public Library
Make a free appointment with a professional librarian for one-on-one assistance with your research questions.
Candid Learning offers information and resources that are specifically designed to meet the needs of nonprofits worldwide in need of know-how for securing funding and operating effective organizations.
Take free online courses with an instructor to learn how to start or manage a nonprofit.
Search GuideStar for the most complete, up-to-date nonprofit data available. Grantmakers use this site to find organizations that fit their funding goals. If you are a nonprofit, you want your organization listed here for maximum exposure.
- Nonprofit Association of Oregon
- The Nonprofit Association of Oregon, formerly known as TACS, is a statewide network of nonprofits, foundations, business
partners, and individuals dedicated to supporting Oregon’s nonprofit sector.
- Nonprofit Network
of Central Oregon
- A subdivision of the Nonprofit Association of Oregon that helps nonprofit administrators strengthen general management skills
from fundraising to financial management to effective supervision. Check their calendar for upcoming trainings designed
for nonprofit leaders, administrators, staff, volunteers, and Board members.
- Association of Fundraising Professionals | Oregon chapter
- The Oregon & SW Washington Chapter, founded in 1984, is based in Portland.
- Center for Nonprofit Stewardship
- The Center for Nonprofit Stewardship is an organization that educates and empowers nonprofit board members in sound financial,
administrative and organizational stewardship.
- Oregon Department of Justice
- View statutes and rules governing Oregon nonprofits.
- Grants.gov is your place to find and apply for federal grants
- USA.gov for Nonprofits
- Find information and services for nonprofits, including grants, loans, assistance, taxes, management and more.
- See what Oregon organizations have received federal contracts, grants, and loans.
Page Last Modified Monday, July 27, 2020