Lexis Advance is available on a dedicated laptop at the Downtown Bend Library.
Be among the first to know the latest legal, news and business developments— and quickly understand the implications. Be confident in comprehensive primary law and validation, along with expert analysis from leading authors in a wide range of practice areas. And with the latest research tools, you can be sure to leave no stone unturned.
Exclusive to LexisNexis, Shepard’s Citations® Service gives you comprehensive editorial analysis by experienced attorneys to help ensure your authorities are good law.
Wide-ranging Lexis Advance sources include annotated federal and state codes, case law and public records, plus court-cited treatises, legislation, administrative codes, agency materials, forms, law reviews and journals, company and financial information, and much more, including:
- Briefs, pleadings and motions
- Jury instructions, verdicts and settlements
- Expert witness analysis
- The industry’s leading collection of dockets and documents via LexisNexis® CourtLink®
- Legal news, including the full-text archive from the Law360® newswire, plus LexisNexis is the exclusive online, third-party provider of the broad, full-text collection of ALM® legal content
- Up-to-date surveys of state law
- A growing collection of federal agency and regulatory content
- International Court of Justice filings and judgments
Page Last Modified Wednesday, March 8, 2023