To renew materials
- Go to the Deschutes Public Library catalog (https://dpl.bibliocommons.com/)
- Click on "Login/My Account" in the upper right of the page.
- Enter your 14 digit library card number and your PIN (or the last four digits of your phone number)
- Click on "My Account" then "Checked Out" for a list of checked-out materials.
- In your list of checked out items select all items or the specific item to renew and click "Renew Selected"
To renew materials your library card must be in good standing and you can't owe more than $10.00 in fines or fees.
Staff is available to help you review your account. Visit the check-out desk at your local library or call 541-617-7050
for more information. If you have any problems renewing your books online, please do not hesitate to contact your local
library for assistance. For a complete listing of Deschutes Public Library branches please refer to the Hours and Locations
page from the main menu.
Page Last Modified Wednesday, March 8, 2023