The library has more than 200 kits of popular books for book clubs to check out.
- Each kit is in a tote bag for easy carrying.
- Most kits contain 10-12 copies of the book with the adult kits including large print copies.
- Each kit contains copies of a reader’s guide to help you with topics for discussion.
- Each kit may be checked out for 2 months.
- Customers will not be charged if individual kit items are late or damaged. There is a $45 replacement fee for kits that are lost
- Kits are holdable using your library card and PIN/password and may be picked up at all library locations.
You’ll find a complete listing of all the kits in the online Catalog . Just place a hold on the kit you want with your library
and PIN/password, and the library will contact you when it is available for you to pick up.
If you have a suggestion for a title you think should be a Book Club Kit, just let us know.
Happy reading and discussing.