How to Use Curbside Service at Deschutes Public Library
Posted By: Tina Walker Davis
Date Posted: 12/15/2020
How to use Curbside at Deschutes Public Library:
- Reserve items through the Library’s online catalog at https://dpl.bibliocommons.com/. Once your items are ready for pick up, head to the library where they are on hold.
- Park in a designated Curbside Service space at the appropriate Deschutes Public Library location.
- Text ‘hold’ to the number on the sign to tell staff you’re there and are ready to pick up your items.
- You will be asked to provide your full name, followed by a text asking for your library card number.
- Staff will text back acknowledging your request.
- Sit tight and wait for staff to retrieve your materials. As soon as they have them in hand they will deliver them to your car. Please pop your trunk if you have one, or open the door to the back seat. Items will be placed in your car for you. Please be patient; while it can be a fairly quick process, it can take up to 10 minutes depending on staff workload in the library.
- Beep-beep! Enjoy your items. To return your materials, please drop them off at any Deschutes Public Library location. All exterior drop boxes are open. Staff cannot take your returned materials from you when you are picking up items.