What will YOU learn this fall?
Posted By: Catherin Jasper
Date Posted: 10/3/2016
Gale Courses offers hundreds of highly interactive, instructor led courses that you take entirely online. As a library card holder in good standing, you are entitled to these courses at no cost. Courses run for six weeks and new sessions begin every month.
Customers love the variety and quality of the offerings.
“Gale Courses offered through the Deschutes Public Library is an absolutely indispensable resource. I'm thrilled that such classes are available for free to patrons pursuing personal advancement. The resource is invaluable to anyone of any age or degree, and I hope the library continues to support this program for years to come.
A Happy DPL Customer”
Browse these new Gale Courses and hundreds of others and discover what you are going to learn this fall.
- A to Z Grant Writing
- Microsoft Excel – Pivot Tables
- Nutrition, Chronic Disease and Health Promotion
- Medical Terminology
- Grammar Refresher
- Violence Prevention and Awareness
- Start Your Own Online Business
- Introduction to QuickBooks 2016
- Energy Medicine
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Healthcare
- LPI Linux Essentials Exam Prep