The Foundation Center Funding Information Network Partner
Through Deschutes Public Library, you get free public access to Foundation Center databases, directories, fundraising and philanthropy publications, and training resources.
** Wireless access to the Foundation databases available at all DPL locations. **
Training and Search Assistance
Deschutes Public Library hosts free workshops on finding funders for nonprofit organizations. Registration is limited. Advance registration is required by contacting Nathan Pedersen at firstname.lastname@example.org (by phone at 541-617-7092) or online at one of the links below.
Deschutes Public Library: Upcoming classes (free and open to the public) on finding funding.
11:00 AM - Brooks Room
Deschutes Public Library, in partnership with the Nonprofit Association of Oregon, is hosting a Grantmakers Panel for local nonprofits.Representatives from The Collins Foundation, The Ford Family Foundation, and St. Charles Community Foundation will talk about their organizations, the grants they issue and tips for writing successful grant proposals. The formal presentations will be followed by a lengthy question & answer session open to the audience.This is a great opportunity to get an inside look at some of our local foundations and their grant processes. Space is limited and registration is required. Register early to secure your spot.
Add to Calendar |
Find Downtown Bend Public Library
Make a free appointment with a professional librarian for one-on-one assistance with your research questions.
Take free online courses with an instructor to learn how to start or manage a nonprofit.
(Free and for fee webinars)
GrantSpace, a service of the Foundation Center, offers information and resources that are specifically designed to meet the needs of nonprofits worldwide in need of know-how for securing funding and operating effective organizations.
Central Oregon Community College: Grant writing Classes
Check the COCC course list for upcoming grant writing and nonprofit management
- Nonprofit Association of Oregon
- The Nonprofit Association of Oregon, formerly known as TACS, is a statewide network of nonprofits, foundations, business
partners, and individuals dedicated to supporting Oregon’s nonprofit sector.
- Nonprofit Network
of Central Oregon
- A subdivision of the Nonprofit Association of Oregon that helps nonprofit administrators strengthen general management skills
from fundraising to financial management to effective supervision. Check their calendar for upcoming trainings designed
for nonprofit leaders, administrators, staff, volunteers, and Board members.
- Association of Fundraising Professionals | Oregon chapter
- The Oregon & SW Washington Chapter, founded in 1984, is based in Portland.
- Center for Nonprofit Stewardship
- The Center for Nonprofit Stewardship is an organization that educates and empowers nonprofit board members in sound financial,
administrative and organizational stewardship.
- Oregon Department of Justice
- View statutes and rules governing Oregon nonprofits.
- Grants.gov is your place to find and apply for federal grants
- USA.gov for Nonprofits
- Find information and services for nonprofits, including grants, loans, assistance, taxes, management and more.
- See what Oregon organizations have received federal contracts, grants, and loans.