View Career Cruising
Career Cruising was developed with one goal in mind: making a comprehensive career
guide that people will truly enjoy using.
Who Can Benefit from Career Cruising?
Career Cruising is suitable for people from age 11 to adulthood. It is a user-friendly
program and requires no special training or expertise. Career Cruising is particularly
Individual Career Guidance
- Middle school students starting to learn about various career choices and the relationship
between their schoolwork and the working world.
- Secondary school students in the 9th and 10th grades investigating occupations and
developing their career ideas.
- Secondary school students in the 11th and 12th grades making decisions about training,
post-secondary study, and work.
- College and university students learning about careers related to their field of
- Unemployed adults and young people evaluating their options.
- Employed adults considering a career change.
Career Cruising is designed for individual, self-directed use. The user-friendly
interface helps users satisfy four key career guidance needs: career matching, career
exploration, post-secondary education planning, and portfolio development.