Deschutes Public MobileLibrary
Want to renew a book or place one on hold? There’s an app for that. Library hours
or locations? There’s an app for that. Download an ebook? Find information fast?
There’s an app for that, too.
The Deschutes Public Library now has a mobile app to put the library at your fingertips.
From any mobile phone connected to the Internet you can instantly tap into library
resources, anytime, anywhere. You can search the library catalog, check your account, download eBooks and audio books,
ask a question, find events, and more.
To access the library’s mobile app, search for Deschutes Public MobileLibrary in your
phone’s market or app store and download the app.
Searching the catalog with the mobile app is especially easy. Just type the first
few letters of two or three words and search results will begin to appear. For
example, if you’re looking up Mark Twain in the catalog, just type “ma twa.” Once
you find the title you’re looking for, you can place it on hold right from your
- Catalog Search - quickly search for and request titles from the library's online catlog
- My Account - check on requests and renew items you have checked out
- BookLook - scan a book's ISBN and see if the library owns a copy
- Digital Downloads - check out and download eBooks and audio books
- Reading Recommendations - award winners and suggested reads for children, teens, and adults
- Library Locator - get directions to your nearest Deschutes Public Library
- Ask Us - call, email, or visit the library
- Events - upcoming events at your library
- Social Media - connect with the library