DPL Career and Employment Resources
Your library offers a wealth of information to assist you in any stage of your career
or job search.
Jumpstart Your Job Search in 5 Easy Steps
Library Quick Guides
- 1. Get a Job Tip Sheet – print this essential information
to get started.
2. Career Cruising – an online resource for exploring
careers, creating resumes and cover letters, and searching for jobs.
3. Learning Express – take career or college online practice tests and brush
up on basic math, reading writing and computer skills with online tutorials.
- 4. Gale Courses (formerly Learn4Life) - Update old skills or learn new ones. Choose from hundreds of interactive, instructor led 6 week online courses.
- 5. Cypress Resume - use this “wizard” to quickly create a professional quality resume.
Explore the guides below for more in-depth job information.
Use this service to get assistance with your resume or any of the above resources.
Make a free appointment with a professional librarian for one-on-one assistance
with your job search questions.
NOTE: Also available for other types of research questions.
Quick Library Catalog Searches
Looking for more? Click on the topics below to find and place holds on library