The resources listed here include books and web sites that will help you with tax
Free Tax Preparation Assistance in Deschutes County
February 2 – April 15th, 2013
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Online Forms and Publications: www.irs.gov/Forms-&-Pubs
Electronic Filing: www.irs.gov/Filing/Filing-Options
Learn about how to file your Federal tax return electronically, then file online.
Oregon Department of Revenue
- 250 NW Franklin, Suite 300, Bend, OR
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- (closed for lunch 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.)
- Services Provided: www.irs.gov/uac/Services-Provided-3
- Direct phone line help: available in lobby office during open hours
Forms and Publications:
Oregon Department of Revenue, Electronic Filing
Tax Information for All States
- 951 SW Simpson Avenue, Suite 100, Bend, OR
- Hours: Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 12 noon and 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Call 1-800-356-4222 for forms and assistance.